Take a look around Priory Waterside & Marina
A natural escape hidden in Bedfordshire
An oasis of peace and tranquillity, Priory Waterside & Marina is tucked away on the banks of the River Great Ouse, within the 250-acre Priory Country Park. You may be surprised to discover then, that the marina is just two miles from the bustling town centre of Bedford and only 40 minutes by train from London. With everything you need for waterside life either on site or nearby, you can relax and enjoy this idyllic and secure location with a residential or leisure mooring, or as a visitor.
Moorings at Priory Waterside and Marina
At Priory Waterside & Marina you have the peace of mind of knowing that you are moored in a safe and secure berth with a wide range of facilities and a friendly team on hand to help you.
Things to do in Bedfordshire and nearby
Priory Waterside & Marina is surrounded by the many acres of the peaceful and wildlife-rich Priory Park, where you can walk, cycle, picnic and play. Also nearby is the RSPB nature reserve, The Lodge at Sandy. When shopping and nightlife beckon, take the short walk into Bedford, with its impressive range of shops, museums, theatres, bars and restaurant, or catch the direct train to London. Bedfordshire is also lucky enough to have several excellent golf courses. While the golfers play, the non-golfers can spend the day at the magnificent Woburn Abbey and Gardens or Woburn Safari Park, which are less than half an hour’s drive.
Priory Waterside & Marina photo gallery
We have your practical needs covered with a full array of Aquavista brilliant basics that you’d expect from modern waterside living including:
Safety & security
- A secure marina with gated jetties and CCTV
- Jetties have a non-slip surface and are well-lit at night
- 24-hour emergency call out
- Waterside crew are first aid trained
- *NEWLY REFURBISHED* Shower and toilet facilities, open 24/7
- Laundry room with washers and dryers
- Refuse and recycling facilities
- Free car parking
- Hardstanding area for boat maintenance
- *NEW* Dog wash facility opening in June
- Fully serviced jetties with water and electricity
- Elsan disposal points
- Red diesel available on site
- Gas, coal and logs available to buy on-site
- Basic chandlery range available to buy on-site
Explore 34 – your free Aquavista stop-overs
We have 29 unique and special locations around the UK, and our Explore 34 benefit means when you moor with us on an annual contract, you can stay at any of our other marinas for up to 34 nights at no extra cost*.
Priory Waterside & Marina is open 9am until 5pm Monday to Saturday, and 10am until 3pm on Sunday.